Tuesday, June 3, 2014

1930s Chic



 
 
Hello there!   Summer is almost here...thank you mother nature!   I have a little altered cabinet card today featuring RRR ribbon.   I mixed old...very old laces with the natural burlap with wire in black.   I added vintage buttons including a gorgeous oldie rhinestone , stick pins, old scissors, and a sweet art deco charm piece I have been hoarding.  My background paper is gorgeous...and is Crafty Secrets.   I hung my piece from white seam binding that I aged a bit with ink.   Love the soft nuetrals.   Great piece to hang in the craft room or sewing room!  Enjoy, cherry

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

It's beautiful. Hope you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

I love your work! Just bought your latest for my sewing/craft corner! aileen

Anonymous said...

I love your work, everything you put your hand to is so beautiful. and I enjoy looking at it. It makes me glad. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.