Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pledge Allegiance to the flag....

 
 
 









Time for blog hoppin on this fine Tuesday with RRR.  You should have found your way here from Teresa's  blog.  Awesome club ribbons this month.  Perfect for a Patriotic theme (as I did), baby boy, or for Father's Day coming up.  I created another Prim bingo card using some Patriotic goodies I have been stock piling.  I used  both the navy diamond and the sailor boat motif ribbons from the club assortment on my project.  I also wound the new May arts navy and red string around my chipboard star for some texture.  I added gold accents which work perfectly with these colors I think.   I wanted a lot of dimension so I added foam adhesive to the underside of my image and stars.  Hope you enjoy...next stop for you is Jenn's blog.   Have a blast!   enjoy, cherry





RRR Blog Hop Order
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

Eemeli said...

Wow! That is a great project! Love all the details in it.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli

Elizabeth Hart said...

WOW - this is fabulous and so very patriotic too!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Cherry! I love your patriotic projects! The way you combined the vintage images with the ribbon is absolutely stunning.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card. Your creativeness is inspiration

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous Patriotic project Cherry. Love it and those bows are wonderful!

Teresa said...

Yay I get to be the first comment :) Love your project the details you put into your things make them so amazing!! Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Wowza, your project is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE all the details and the paper you used is fab. DT Hugs, Carolyn

Linsey R said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Cherry!!! Love it!!

MsMad said...

Very American ....love your card.
Barbara Bird
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

Gloria Stengel said...

Your blog is always a treat! I love this project! So vintage and shabby and patriotic!

Unknown said...

great project

Birgit said...

Love this patriotic project! Anything using BINGO cards is a hit with me!

efj said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I love your vintage style!!

Sue D said...

Great details and embellishments on your project.

Debi said...

Love this. Great stash stuff. TFS

Sherri said...

great use of ribbon

Deborah said...

This is a wow card so many awesome elements and your bow treatment is beautiful I don't think you could find a more patriotic card!