Thursday, May 1, 2014

New challenge at RRR







May 1st means a new challenge over at RRR!    Perfect challenge too with the weather we are having!  Summer and bright colors with ribbon of course!  I made two.....I always think of  brighter pinks/greens.....fruity colors ...and of course red, white , and blue for the 4th!  I used seam bindings in baby pink, lipstick red and sally white crochet lace along with Elise white crochet lace.   I used American craft goodies along with Wplus9 stamps and a couple of sweet sweetheart blossoms.  Hope you enjoy...and hope your weather is as fab as ours has been!   cherry

5 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

such a pretty card

Linsey R said...

These are both so scrumptious!!! I love the charming summery feel of them--evokes the desire to go strawberry picking mmm...Summer's coming! :) Thanks for the beautiful and inspiring cards and I hope you have a great day! Hugs!

Stella said...

Your cards are stunning; they always have a lovely touch of vintage or shabby chic. The card on the right with dark blue is my favorite; it made my jaw drop:)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

HOnestly, Cherry...do you take cute pills every morning? Because everything you create is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! Wow!!!

robinann17 said...

Love your bright and cheery cards! The pinks and greens on the flower card are devine and who doesn't like red, white, and blue! Darling!