Monday, May 5, 2014

Crafty Secrets linky party!!!












First Monday of the month....time for some partying with Crafty Secrets!  We were challenged to come up with something to do with Red White and Blue/Patriotic/4th of July Father's Day (masculine) or Gardening/Vegetables/Flowers.   I chose to think outside the box and come up with a patriotic altered bingo card using the Sewing digitial kit and digital paper.   I adhered my bingo image to chipboard and added my chipboard scallop to the bottom of the bingo card.  I than added my red,white, and blue paper fringe, paper border , and burlap ribbon from RRR.  I than added my chipboard star and Crafty Secrets spool image layered on top.   I added a little gold star embellishment and fussy cut a United Stated banner and added it.  It was than time to add some ribbon to the top to hang.  Other than that some antique sailor buttons and I was done.  I hope you enjoy and join us in the challenge.    Make sure to go check out the other girls creations!  cherry



Michele Kovack
Darlene Pavlick
Rebekah Fairies
Sheila Rumney
Kathy Clement Design team leader
Elizabeth Lincoln

10 comments:

Birgit said...

I always love your Bingo card projects ~ this one is no exception. Your work is awesome!!

Darlene said...

WOW! Fantastic Cherry! I struggle with patriotic projects but you've given me some great ideas! Awesome job!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

I love how you turned our Sewing images into Patriotic and it looks really great! Very clever and cute Cherry!

Sandy

Vicki Chrisman said...

There was some serious creative thinking going on when you did this... using the sewing images for a Patriotic project.... and totally Rock'n it! I love this project!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Hi, Cherry....just got home and had to come leave you some love on this amazing project! You used these products in such a clever, creative way, and the results are absolutely gorgeous! You are amazing!

Elizabeth said...

Love your patriotic card. I am amazed you creative this red/white/blue beauty with sewing images, very creative.

Sheila Rumney said...

Love, love, love this!! You continue to amaze me with your artwork!

Cynthia said...

Love this, Cherry!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this! So pretty!!

Linsey R said...

So beautiful Cherry!!! Love it so much :)