Monday, December 9, 2013

Ole St. Nick..






Who doesn't like a nostalgic Santa image?   Riddersholm has plenty of beautiful ones to choose from!  I started with a background of gorgeous Our Country Christmas  papers.   I cut this sweet dear one from the I believe collection.  I framed him with a neat Wood frame. Adding laces, vintage buttons, and cabochons from the store.  Other than that lots of ribbons and a big sassy bow and tag and ole St Nick was done. I love the greys, creams, and hints of blac from the lace peeking out.   Hope you enjoy!  Merry Christmas, cherry

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just think your card is very beautiful

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning card!! Love the vintage image! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Davi said...

Oh is this beautiful! I love the vintage Santa and lovely button embellies :)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So gorgeous, it inspired a wistful sigh from me. I love the way you used those vintage buttons and the shabby frame. Splendid!